Lil Wayne will not appear at his trial after suffering several seizure-like episodes, and the only Wayne the jury will see is his video deposition — a depo which the judge said shows he acted like an irresponsible little child.
Wayne displayed seizure-like symptoms while traveling on his private jet, which had to make an emergency landing in Texas on Oct 26.
After being treated for several hours, he checked out at around 6pm. He was taken to a local hospital and treated for several hours before being released around 6 p.m. local time.
Lil Wayne is “doing better,” now and we are unsure of his health condition.
Like we told you last week, Wayne is suing Quincy Jones III over a documentary about the rapper that he calls a “scandalous portrayal.”
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne made an appearance at Game 6 of the National League Championship Series baseball to sing, along with the crowd, “Take Me Out To The Ballgame.”
Hope everything gets better skater-boy wayne!